The health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. Health and safety measure will be taken according to Dutch government regulations.
EuroFAST promotes a low-risk registration and a refund policy to all participants in case of cancellation of the event due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, should they come into effect.
Registration cancellation policy and substitution policy:
1. If EuroFAST must be cancelled by the organizers due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, you will receive an 80% refund of the paid registration fee.
2. If you must cancel the registration for any other reason, cancellations up until 01 Feb 2022 will receive a refund of 50% of the paid registration fee. Cancellations between 01 Feb and 28 Feb will receive a refund of 25% of the paid registration fee.
3. Cancellations from 1 Mar 2022 onwards are not eligible for a refund.
4. If you are unable to attend EuroFAST and wish to nominate a substitute, you are welcome to do so. Any change of name must be submitted in writing via email email@example.com latest by 31 Mar 2022.
5. No refund will be granted for no-shows.